Table of Contents
Last Modified: October 29, 2020
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In emails and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through desktop applications you download from this Website, which may provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or register on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Types of Information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We Collect Information
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and service providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect directly from you on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. Such information may include your name, email address, and telephone number.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as employer, industry, and your title.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Our Website requires the use of these cookies to properly operate or provide necessary functions relating to the services you request. They include, for example, cookies enabling you to securely log into our website. These are cookies that generally last two (2) years.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us and our third-party service providers to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us improve how our Website works (i.e., ensuring that users can easily find what they need on our Website). These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individualized profile, and are session cookies that generally last up to two (2) years.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies enable helpful but non-essential website functions that improve your website experience. By recognizing you when you return to our Website, they may, for example, allow us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, or remember your preferences. These cookies do not enable visitor identification over time and across websites. These cookies may enable visitor identification over time, but not across different websites.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We use information that we collect about you or you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To communicate with you. We may call you if you express interest in learning more about us or our other companies.
- To fulfill your requests.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at email@example.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
TRANSFER AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect from you or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Waltbury’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Waltbury’s about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Waltbury or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses:
- If you do not want us to use your email address or contact information, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable and encrypt stored data when possible.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of security measures contained on the Website.
We will keep your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as we reasonably require to retain the information for our lawful business purposes, such as for the purposes of exercising our legal rights or where we are permitted to do so. We operate a data retention policy and look to find ways to reduce the amount of information we hold about you and the length of time that we need to keep it.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com. Contact us by email if you wish to make a request to access, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
You may also have the right to: access, review, change or correct your personal information.
- request the deletion of your personal data.
- object to the processing of your personal data.
- withdraw your consent where Waltbury obtained your consent to process personal data (without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of any processing that took place prior to the withdrawal).
Waltbury will honor such requests for access, correction, deletion or any withdrawal or objection as required under the applicable data protection laws and regulations. However, please note that there may be applicable legal exemptions. Waltbury will respond to any such request and ask you to verify your identity.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or would like to review your personal data, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or By Mail To:Waltbury LLC
45 Lansing St Suite 2812
San Francisco, CA 94105